Siren Simply Divinyls New Year’s Eve Show Facebook Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Hellenic Club of Canberra ABN 44 008 485 523 whose registered office is at 1 Matilda St, Woden ACT 2606.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees or contractors of the Hellenic Club of Canberra, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/hellenicclubofcanberra/, The Hellenic Club of Canberra Facebook Page only.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple subsequent entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12:00am Sunday 24th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To go in the draw, simply tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite Divinyls song is and why.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: three (3) x double passes awarded to three (3) individual winners to the Siren Simply Divinyls New Year’s Eve show at the Hellenic Club of Canberra (Matilda St, Woden ACT) on 31st December 2017.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook on Sunday 24th December 2017, with further information on collection/delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Hellenic Club of Canberra only and not to any other party.